Customer Service Specialist
About RF elements
We are an innovative wireless vendor from Slovakia, Europe. We create wireless networking products for internet service providers. Our products are a game changer, literally.
We need someone with a bright sparkling personality to provide excellent service and support to our customers worldwide.
What will you do
- provide professional first line support for customers contacting RF elements via email, phone or social media
- solve everyday support issues: FAQs, common technical difficulties, product feature and availability questions
- collect information about a customer’s issue. Hand the information to the 2nd line support specialists for more complex issues
- work with internal CRM
- full ownership of RMA process: register, process and close Customers’ RMAs in cooperation with QC Department (including all related administration)
- regularly report to Company’s management
- work closely with Sales and Marketing Teams to understand customers’ requirements
We are searching for a bright, friendly team player who:
- has very good understanding of the product and technology
- has good understanding of wireless ISP
- is an excellent team collaborator
- has excellent soft skills (communication and listening skills, problem resolution, multi-tasking, time management)
- is a self driven personality
- commands English language on advanced level (spoken and written), any other major language is an advantage
- has excellent computer skills (Salesforce, Google tools)
- does learn quickly
- is definitely not an asshole
This is not nine-to-five job.
What We Offer
- an opportunity to contribute on significant global improvement to wireless networking industry
- cool job @ innovative company
- fair and open environment
- motivating salary conditions
- Position: Customer Service Specialist
- Location: EU / U.S.
- Expected Start Date: Immediately
- Salary: 2000 eur + performance bonus
Send us your Resume to [email protected]. Please use reference "CSS" in Subject of the email. A video submission of why you want to work at RF elements is welcome.